1.    #1  
    I just got myself an SD card for my Treo 650 and now wanted to try MP3 playback. Not having an SD reader I wanted to transfer the files from PC to Treo using the USB connection, which requires a Real Player on the PC. I downloaded and installed RealPlayer 10.5 and tried in vain to install the extension needed for connecting to the Treo. A little yellow triangle with exclamation mark on the bottom right of the browser window shows a script error or something similar. Does anybody know what could be wrong?

The real player application on the Treo is running and the connection with the PC is up while I'm trying this.
    I would either use Card Export or a SD card reader to load my songs, it will take forever with the standard software link..
    I'm having the same problem getting the RealPlayer extension and have been unable to do so.
    The workaround I'm using is to use MusicMatch player (free) to rip my CDs in .mp3 format to my hard drive on the computer, then I use either quick install to synch tracks to the SD card (slow) or load songs directly using an SD card reader (fast).
  4.    #4  
    The quick install did work thanks for the tip. It is about as fast as you can expect with USB I guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by pelmazo
    The quick install did work thanks for the tip. It is about as fast as you can expect with USB I guess...
    Softick Card Export II is faster....try it...free for 30 days