Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Somewhere I read people were having overheating problems with the 2400. What is the verdict from those who own it?
    I've had two that both had the overheating problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by slthree
    Somewhere I read people were having overheating problems with the 2400. What is the verdict from those who own it?
    Out of thousands of batteries sold, we have received a total of 5 or so overheating compaints. So far, with the batteries we have received back for testing, none of them overheated - no matter which method we used for charging. There may be problem batteries or combinations out there, but we do warrant our batteries for 6 months, as with most of our other products.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Anyone have the 2400 who is not having the over heating issue?
    ive been using it 3 days now. all is well. im getting longer life too. im very satisfied.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I have used the 2400mAh Seidio battery for a week now and so far no overheating issues here. Excellent battery life....great job Seidio.

-----------------------------------
    Merlin S620 EVDO
    Treo 650 Sprint
    Still rockin' 1.12 !
    I haven't noticed overheating. Been using it for about 2 weeks.
    No overheating, have used it for some weeks now. Significant longer life compared to standard battery.
    I think I have an overheating issue with my standard Treo battery when using the phone app. Could the type of holster you have and how well it breathes/circulates air be the issue here?
    Hey Seidio,

I'm planning on ordering your 2400mah battery for my soon-to-arrive Treo 700p (since I know I'll be doing more web browsing now that it has EVDO and it'll eat up the battery faster).

But before I buy it, I just want to know if you guys are currently working on a larger capacity battery? I bought the 2200mah battery (for my 650) from you guys before and later you guys came out with the 2400mah battery, which got me a little upset, but I know that's how the tech life goes (improving things everyday).

So if you can let me know if you guys are currently working on a larger capacity battery, I would greatly appreciate it.
    I had my 2400 about a month now. Don"t have the overheating problem. Better battery life for sure.
    I have 2 of the Seidio 2400 batteries. They work fine and do not overheat. They definitely last longer than the Palm battery.
    i can personally vouch for the 2400mah.

---definitely a longer battery life on my Sprint CDMA
    Are there any discounts currently available for the 2400?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    2 months, no problems
    The last 24 hours I've noticed it a bit warm in my 700p that I just got, but when I did a reset, it cooled down. I think I was on the net with the evdo. Not saying that's the reason, but just stating what happened. I'm going to monitor it for a few more days and hope that this doesn't keep occuring. I actually felt it warm in my pocket with a Krusell leather case.
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Hey Seidio,

I'm planning on ordering your 2400mah battery for my soon-to-arrive Treo 700p (since I know I'll be doing more web browsing now that it has EVDO and it'll eat up the battery faster).

But before I buy it, I just want to know if you guys are currently working on a larger capacity battery? I bought the 2200mah battery (for my 650) from you guys before and later you guys came out with the 2400mah battery, which got me a little upset, but I know that's how the tech life goes (improving things everyday).

So if you can let me know if you guys are currently working on a larger capacity battery, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Hi,

We are ALWAYS looking to upgrade/innovate, but right now, we don't have anything solid on a larger battery for the Treo. That doesn't mean we aren't trying to develop one, but not right now.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    The last 24 hours I've noticed it a bit warm in my 700p that I just got, but when I did a reset, it cooled down. I think I was on the net with the evdo. Not saying that's the reason, but just stating what happened. I'm going to monitor it for a few more days and hope that this doesn't keep occuring. I actually felt it warm in my pocket with a Krusell leather case.
    Please let me know if it continues to do this. There shouldn't be any new problems with the p, but if there are, we would like to know and deal with them as quickly as possible.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    Are there any discounts currently available for the 2400?
    Sorry, not right now.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by pureinstinct93
    I think I have an overheating issue with my standard Treo battery when using the phone app. Could the type of holster you have and how well it breathes/circulates air be the issue here?
    Sorry for the late response, but the answer is no. No matter how you store your Treo, it shouldn't have any effect on the warmth of the battery.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast