1.    #1  
    Does anyone have a good mobile website that works well on Blazer to get updated March Maddness scores? My usual ESPN link doesn't show any scores.

Thanks!
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    The only one that I found that was any good at all is CBS Sportsline. This one is still not very good though beacause you have to look up scores by conference.
    I found that the Yahoo sports site to be the best so far, but still not what I would call great.

from the palm home page in blazer go to more.. then sports.. then yahoo.
    Great thread. I was trying to find a good site, as well. Yahoo is the best I've found.
    Anyone have scores that auto refresh!?!?
    Avantgo offers scores in PDA format as a subscriber service. http://www.palmblvd.com/articles/200...o-College.html
    I've been using www.ncaasports.com/basketball/mens
    Takes a little time to load, and you have to scroll down to see the scores, but all the traditional sports sites were more cumbersome. It does not auto-refresh.

ss#2
    (only got 11 of the sweet 16 right)
    For pages that load slowly on my Treo, I use Google's mobile app that basically does most of the work to load a page for you, then presents you with the content in a slightly faster way. It's exactly like Squeezer, but Google's version. Check it out.

ww.google.com/gwt/n
    If you use Cingular, I've found the MEdiaNet sports section to be the easiest to navigate, b/c it has all the scores on one page (as opposed to pocket ESPN, in which you have to navigate to the brackett and then find the score).
    -------------------------------
    Palm III > Palm IIIxe > Samsung I300 (Verizon) > Tungsten W (ATT) > Treo 300 (Sprint)> Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 650 (Cingular)
    The non mobile version of yahoo sports page auto-refreshes, but probably not as big an issue now that the first weekend is over and we're down to the sweet sixteen (only have 10 of my 16 left!)

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/scoreboard
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    You can get scores via SMS from 4info.

http://www.4info.net/usat/
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I used the cingular medianet all weekend, worked great, just wish UK could have knocked off UCONN
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Me too, I picked them, down to 2 left...
    -------------------------------
    Palm III > Palm IIIxe > Samsung I300 (Verizon) > Tungsten W (ATT) > Treo 300 (Sprint)> Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 650 (Cingular)
    Thanks for the Google tip Jack - just checked it out - I like!
    Go to palmone.mobile.com and follow the links to ESPN. They have a pretty good site. I use it to follow the NHL.