1.    #1  
    I cannot get media to hotsync at all. I deleted everything from the desktop media, and tried to get the media pictures from the treo to hot sync over, but it just locks up there and never transfers. Ideas? Thanks!
    Are you using the Palm Desktop that came with the CD?
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3.    #3  
    yes
  4.    #4  
    any ideas?
    I'm having the same problem but i'm not using the software from the original cd. I downloaded the Palm desktop software from Palm's website. Ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator-1
    I'm having the same problem but i'm not using the software from the original cd. I downloaded the Palm desktop software from Palm's website. Ideas?
    For your problem, use the CD version.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Have you double-checked your Media conduit settings? On your desktop computer (or laptop) open your HotSync Manager. Go to HotSync > Conduit Settings and double-click on Media to see what it's set to do on hotsync operations. Sometimes it's set to "Do Nothing" and that certainly will do what you're experiencing.

Note: this is the proceedure for a Macintosh computer, but Windows should be pretty similar.
    i don't have "media" under conduits. i use a pc. any pc users have a media conduit...if so, how can i get it?

edit------
    nevermind, i found the answer in another thread....have to unininstall current palm desktop completely and install from original cd or download palm desktop from the palm developers website (after signing up as a new member).
    Last edited by catlook; 06/02/2006 at 09:31 AM.
    Check this article for the answer if you use bluetooth to sync:

http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...m_External2001
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    can you give me the link to the developers website im having the same problems and ive tried everything in the previous links and im using the original CD