Global Posts
    740 Global Posts
    A month or two ago I purchased both pocket DVD and MMplayer. Ripped a few DVD's and it worked fine.
    Now 1 month later I opened it up to rip a DVD and it does not work. It won't load up to the main movie in order to record. All I see is a blank screen and the bottom slider moves and sound plays but that's it. If I close the program the main menu appears brieflyand the program closes.

Didn't expect this from a program I had to shell out $ for.

Anybody with a solution?
    Thx
    Palm III,V>6035>7135>650>700p (on Vzn), PalmBT Treo Hdset>i-Trek BT GPS>TomTom Nav6>755p
    Quote Originally Posted by Expidia
    A month or two ago I purchased both pocket DVD and MMplayer. Ripped a few DVD's and it worked fine.
    Now 1 month later I opened it up to rip a DVD and it does not work. It won't load up to the main movie in order to record. All I see is a blank screen and the bottom slider moves and sound plays but that's it. If I close the program the main menu appears brieflyand the program closes.

Didn't expect this from a program I had to shell out $ for.

Anybody with a solution?
    Thx

This is a cool program because of what it does................when it works.... Mine frequently begins and then I get an error window and the program crashes. The quality kinda sucks at times though... I seem to get better quality video with Lathe......
    Global Posts
    740 Global Posts
    Thx Remix, I turned it on again and now it "works". I think it is something to do with a codec. Maybe a few restarts finally put things in order again.

Actually, on second thought I think it's working now because I deleted the xvid folder which was probaly causing codec conflicts. I was trying many things to get it working a few weeks ago and downloaded the xvid codec as the help file suggested. I remember now a few days ago, I saw that folder and since it did not fix my problem I deleted it. Now pocket DVD works again
    Last edited by Expidia; 04/01/2006 at 06:25 PM.
    Palm III,V>6035>7135>650>700p (on Vzn), PalmBT Treo Hdset>i-Trek BT GPS>TomTom Nav6>755p