1.    #1  
    Ok, I recently started syncing Outlook with my e-mail and calendar. Everything is pretty much working great except one problem. When Outlook connects to the SBC/Yahoo! server, it deletes the emails. This wouldn't be too big of an issue but now I can't get the e-mails anywhere else BUT my laptop because when I access my Yahoo! account from the Treo nothing is there! I set Versa Mail up to connect with the SBC/Yahoo! server, but that didn't make any difference.

How can I view my e-mails from my Treo AND use Outlook?
    You don't say what version of Outlook you have, but you need to set it up to leave a copy of the email on the server. How you do that varies for each version of outlook. This link should tell you everything you need to know:
    http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-08.html

You should set Versamail up to leave copies of email on the server as well. Otherwise you'll have the reverse problem - your Treo will delete emails and you won't be able to get them on your laptop. To do this go to Versamail -> Preferences -> Server, then check the box to leave mail on the server.
  3.    #3  
    Outlook 2000. I went to the link and saw exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!