1.    #1  
    "As a PDA user and enthusiast for the last 4 years, I've learned that a program doesn't have to have every feature to be powerful. What makes TMP powerful is its simplicity and functionality. It works. I get the overriding idea behind TMP: function over fluff. I want the information quickly and presented in an easy to read, nice looking way. TMP delivers. The developer(s) at Lil' Red Spider has taken a somewhat different approach to how TMP is developed: by slow consistent improvements that enhance the user experience without sacrificing usability. You can try TMP free for a 15-day trial period. After that there are features that become unavailable every other week. It is by far the most, straightforward, easiest to use calendar replacement/enhancement available. TMP is in my opinion a real winner. Nice Job!"

Full review here:

http://clieuk.co.uk/tmp2.shtml
    I agree. I've used TMP since it was in beta and it is simple, functional, and straight foward. And the developers are very receptive to new ideas with more improvements always coming down the pike.

I used Franklin Software for years until I dumped it becuase of problems and lack of support on the pda side (their solution was always uninstall and reinstall). So for a while i was searching for a replacement that would suit my needs. TMP did it for me.

Give it a go. You won't be sorry.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I really enjoy TMP. Good interface, easy on the eyes. The developers are responsive to new ideas.
    ...can prevent unnecessary threads.
    I downloaded the trial version. I agree, its a VERY nice layout. I do prefer the "linked" functionality of Agendus. For instance the ability to apply a contact to an appointment, pull up the appointment and call the contact, etc.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by twocrifasis
    I downloaded the trial version. I agree, its a VERY nice layout. I do prefer the "linked" functionality of Agendus. For instance the ability to apply a contact to an appointment, pull up the appointment and call the contact, etc.
    Send a note to Simon ....maybe he can get it into 1.19 !
  6.    #6  
    Small maintenance release today ... Version 1.17.1