1.    #1  
    I just upgraded to the 650 and am experiencing annoying behavior from Pocket Tunes 3.01. For one, the center button of the D-PAD is no longer able to stop and start play of a song. I can't use the D-pad to navigate to a playlist either. I have to pull the stylus out to do both. I also cannot figure any way to shut the screen off while playing music. And when I jump to different programs while an MP3 is playing, the music sort of skips while the program comes up. And even after I jump to another program, I still can't shut the darn screen off if the music is still playing. What in bloody blazes is going on here???
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    I'm using t650 with ptunes no problem. Current version is 3.1.1. May I suggest you uninstall ptunes and install latest version
    On my 650, the 5-way pad controls tracks (left / right), volume (up / down), and start / stop (center button). If you're like me, someone who carries their 650 in a belt-pouch, the fact that Ptunes work with the side buttons (volume or pause), as well is great.
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
  4.    #4  
    Nevermind. I installed the latest version and now it is working. Wouldn't think there would be much difference in the d-pad between a 600 and 650 but whatever.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    By: Nachtswerg

If you're like me, someone who carries their 650 in a belt-pouch, the fact that Ptunes work with the side buttons (volume or pause), as well is great.

How do you get the side buttons to work with the screen off in your belt pouch? Mine only work with the screen on...
    Yep, I only recently discovered that PTunes will adjust the volume using the side rocker buttons in 'any' application the other day.. I think it lets it go for the phone application, but otherwise you can adjust the volume without having to return to PTunes.

My side button doesn't do anything though, does it pause for some people? Maybe it's because I have some other programs tied to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    By: Nachtswerg

How do you get the side buttons to work with the screen off in your belt pouch? Mine only work with the screen on...

Through a b**T load of searching I have found that the side buttons do not work unless the screen is on. You can be in any program ( or with the keygaurd on) and you can volume up and down and paly and pause using the side buttons. My phone is in a skintight and holster and I wish that ptunes would come up with something to allow the side buttons to work with the display off. It drives me nuts that I have to pull it out to activate the screen and then I can use my sides...
    There's always next year!