Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I just got my treo 650 a few days ago from cingular and i notice sometimes while i am talking i get a weird "click" noise every so often. Its not to loud or anything just kind of annoying. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if there is a fix for it. Thanks a lot

Ty
    its big brother! Be afraid... Be very afraid!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    its big brother! Be afraid... Be very afraid!!!
    That's what I was thinking. Try to get a replacement phone and if you still hear it pack up and leave the country.
    Yeah....Dubya says he don't need court order for that stuff anymore. He was tracking my son's football team all thru fall....their detector heard me go over a scouting report on the phone with the assiant coach where I said the opposing team was very susceptible to "throwing the bomb"....we were lsited as a suspected terrorist cell for 7 months before they figured out no one in the "cell" was over the age of 9.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    ...we were lsited as a suspected terrorist cell for 7 months before they figured out no one in the "cell" was over the age of 9.
    Maybe it was a government/MS task force trying to quell the pro-Palm faction.