1.    #1  
    I use to be able to do it before but now I forgot or just something isn't working.

can anyone help me please
    I am not sure Windows Media Player has a file management feature.. . . . . .

Using Windows Explorer -- you can add mp3s to the Audio directory on your SD card using a card reader, or

Using the Palm Install tool on your PC -- you can direct an mp3 to the SD Card of your Treo and it will be placed onto the SD Card the next time you Hot Sync.

Cheers, Perry.
    Pocket Tunes Deluxe has WMP 10 integration, so you can use WMP to sync music to your device. Did your PTunes Deluxe trial expire?
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Pocket Tunes Deluxe has WMP 10 integration, so you can use WMP to sync music to your device. Did your PTunes Deluxe trial expire?

I learn something new everyday.

Cheers, Perry.
  5.    #5  
    nope my ptune is still active.

the thing is, windows media player is not detecting my treo for some damn unknown reason even after I restart my computer, soft reset my treo and all that.

I have 600+ mb free on my sd card and I need to add music
    Have you tried reinstalling PTunes? Maybe something got corrupted, either on your PC or Treo. I use Rhapsody to sync my music and I had to reformat my SD card once, there were some corrupted files, and Rhapsody wouldn't sync with the files on the SD card. Wiping the card clean took care of it.
    I'm back!
    Initially, I also had problems getting music I'd saved on an SD Card to be recognized and played on the Treo. I quickly found that the files have to be in MP3 format. Everything I have was Window Media File format. I had to find a way to convert them to MP3. I ended up downloading some free software to do that, but I would welcome any other suggestions to move / copy a file from a CD to an SD card without having to convert it to an MP3 file, first.