1.    #1  
    I can only think that what is happening is because of Chatter, but I wanted to ask. Every morning for about 2 months now, I've had to reset my phone before I can get my vision to connect. I have no idea what's happening in the middle of the night that it's not connected and receiving like it always does, but each morning - Chatter is stuck in "Wait" and it takes a soft reset to get it all to connect. The only thing I can think of is that it's a poor signal (I put my Treo in a shelf on my headboard to charge) but I recently traveled to Chicago and have stayed in several other places and the same thing happens every morning. Reset. Any ideas anyone? I have Express set to update every morning at 3 am, but I even turned that off and still have problems. I have the latest version of Chatter Stable (3/15/06) and I don't use any other apps that access the internet other than Chatter and Express.. I'm about ready to throw my Treo across the room with all it's problems lately. *sigh.. I guess a hard reset is in my future.

Bek
    Same ol' story with you, Rebecca.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    How'd I know you'd be my first response Robert :-P
    I haven't been here for so long - I cracked up at your avatar...LOL

Bek <-----browsing with Firefox thank you Robby

PS You rock.