1.    #1  
    My Messages Database is very large "4362K", can it be moved to the external card? I need to reduce space on my Treo.....btw, I only have a couple of messages saved....how come so large?

Also, what is the following and can I move them or delete them:

PSpeak 2993K
    SheetToGo 1034K

WordToGo 1130K
    Documents 858K
    AGPPRO 1087K

I need space.....help.
    1. You'll need the Dataviz tech tool to move Documents to Go to your memory card.
    2. Agendus Mail is a memory hog... I recommend using Power Run to move the app and database to your memory card and run it from there (you won't be able to auto-update mail, though)
    3. Pspeak is the text- to-speech engine... Is that something you are using currently? If not, you can probably delete it.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
  3.    #3  
    Wow-there's a huge increase in free memory---Pspeak...thanks.

What is that AGPPRO?

Thanks....
    Its Agendus Pro. Do you use that currently?
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    Quote Originally Posted by GaBoYnFla
    My Messages Database is very large "4362K", can it be moved to the external card? I need to reduce space on my Treo.....btw, I only have a couple of messages saved....how come so large?
    Are you speaking specifically of "Messages_Database"? If so, that's your SMS threads, and not Agendus mail. And no, you can't move it. Well, actually I guess you can, but a new one will be created, and you won't be able to access the one on the card.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."