1.    #1  
    Is there a way to make a Sprint 650 work with T-mobile as a service provider? Some kind of hack or other thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by steverin0
    Is there a way to make a Sprint 650 work with T-mobile as a service provider? Some kind of hack or other thing?
    No. I could be wrong, but T-Mobile uses GSM and Sprint uses CDMA(which doesn't use sim cards). I could be wrong though. I'm sure an expert will chime in soon
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    No way in hell to do it, unless you pay your ETF fee for sprint or your contract is up and sign up with tmobile.

BUT STAY AWAY from tmobile, i dont like their service and their internet plans went up as much as 400%
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

Yeah, T-Mobile sucks. I didn't use them for long(thankfully).
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    woe. I don't know about you guys but I have been using tmobile and I am completely satisfy with their service. I know their signal is not the best but their web plan is totally working out for me. $5.99 a month and I am an one happy customer.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
    Quote Originally Posted by mutantblack
    woe. I don't know about you guys but I have been using tmobile and I am completely satisfy with their service. I know their signal is not the best but their web plan is totally working out for me. $5.99 a month and I am an one happy customer.
    Glad it's worked out for you. T-Mobile screwed me when I went on deployment a few years back.
    AH...common now mang. Why are you so hating on the Tmobile or attacking me? I am just sharing my experience with them.

Edit...
    Good that you edited out your post.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
    Quote Originally Posted by mutantblack
    AH...common now mang. Why are you so hating on the Tmobile or attacking me? I am just sharing my experience with them.

Edit...
    Good that you edited out your post.
    Because I hate T-Mobile. They really screwed me over while I was on deployment DEFENDING 0UR COUNTRY. I edited the post because I realize that, really, we're ALL brainwashed to some degree. You more than others, maybe. Or maybe me more than others? Who knows!
    Too bad it didn't work out for you. To each it's own I guess.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I used to have open ports and they locked them last week!
    I called and *****ed and they said get the $30 plan
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

11.    #11  
    My contract with Sprint is up. I waited more than two years for this moment. Can it be done ? Is it just a case of switching the SIM card. I know the two networks are different--but the question is, can the handset make the switch?
    Quote Originally Posted by steverin0
    My contract with Sprint is up. I waited more than two years for this moment. Can it be done ? Is it just a case of switching the SIM card. I know the two networks are different--but the question is, can the handset make the switch?
    No. As the 2nd post already told you, Sprint runs on CDMA and T-Mobile runs on GSM. The radios are not even remotely compatible. Plus, how can you switch a SIM card that doesn't exist? Your Sprint Treo doesn't have a SIM slot.

If you want to move to T-Mobile, you're gonna have to get a new phone.
    I'm back!
    Sell your Sprint phone on Ebay and buy a GSM phone.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eafenyes
    Sell your Sprint phone on Ebay and buy a GSM phone.
    QFT