1.    #1  
    I just purchased a new Treo 650 last week. Having been a long time Palm user, I think the combination of a PDA and a Phone in a single device that does so much makes for a truly great tool. However, every morning, at 6:30 a.m., the Trio makes a loud alarm. Even if I turn the speaker off, it will vibrate. Admitedly I'm new to this device, but I'm pretty technically adept. Still, I can't find a setting that might be causing this. The only thing that looks like it might be related is in the World Clock application, but the alarm is set to OFF. Anyone run into this. I'd like to be able to sleep in on Sunday morning. . .
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    A new Treo? No 3rd-party apps on it? If not, the only thing I can think of other than World Clock is that you somehow set up a recurring appointment on your calendar that has a reminder set for 6:30 AM.

Is there any particular screen that shows when the alarm sounds?

If you can't figure it out, find a program called Palm Internals. Install it, run it, and check the list of scheduled alarms. That will show you all alarms currently set and which program set them.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    er....what cobra said world clock....uoer right hand corner should say OFF next to alarm clock.
    If that doesn't work, look at Palm Internals. It will show you what alarms are coming up and what program is causing them.

Make sure you say NO to the Database Scan thing.