Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    I have been successfully using WIndows Media Player to sync audio files with Pocket Tunes. But I just received a replacement Treo and now I can not get this to work. I get the message: "error message C00D2772."

In searching the net, I have found others have gotten this error message but no one has posted a solution.

I downloaded new versions of WMP and Pocket Tunes but still get the message. And I have set the clock on the new Treo-one of the reasons that message is sometimes received.

Any suggestions would be great.

JC
    I just read in another thread that you need the Deluxe Version of Pocket Tunes to integrate with Windows Media Player 10.

Got Deluxe?
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Thanks to Dave at NormSoft, the developers of Pocket Tunes, I was able to fix the problem that occurred when I replaced my Treo 650 with a new one and was no longer able to sync Pocket Tunes with Windows Media Player.

Apparently by switching the SD card between the two devices I crossed the licenses (stored in the file: store.hds) so that the old device certificate didn’t match the new device and Windows Media Player got confused.

Here’s what’s needed to correct the problem: On the new device, delete the file 'pTunes dev cert.pdb'.

Then on the SD card, delete any audiobooks and find the folder Palm/programs/Pocket Tunes and delete the file in there that starts with 'store.hds'.

This worked and I can once again enjoy my favorite Treo software Pocket Tunes and with the Deluxe version the ability to download free audio books from Net Library.

Dave at NormSoft is the best technical and most responsive customer support person you could hope to find.

Hope this helps someone else….

JC