1.    #1  
    Hey guys as i was setting up a couple of quick keys from my contacts, I accidently set up a quick key for my contacts which is the letter "J", in other words, now when i press and hold the letter "J", my phone book (Contacts) opens up. How in the world do I undo that, or change the letter at least. I dont even know how i did it to start with. I searched with no luck
    Highlight the quick key in question, press the menu button (the one above the 'envelope' one) then select 'Edit Favourites Button'. From the following screen you can select 'Delete'.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate
    Highlight the quick key in question, press the menu button (the one above the 'envelope' one) then select 'Edit Favourites Button'. From the following screen you can select 'Delete'.
    The thing is, that technique is suppose to works on any other favorite button except for the "voicemail". But for some reason, that does not work also for the original "Contact" favorite. I tried it, but it removes the "Delete" option from the edit favorite buttons. I have FileZ on my phone, is there a file that i can delete and just reset my favorites? or is there another solution.

Thanks for the reply
  4.    #4  
    I found the solution by searching Google, and it took me right back to you guys. You guys rock.

http://discuss.treocentral.com/archi...p/t-75226.html

Thanks