1.    #1  
    From Brighthand http://brighthand.com/article/Alarm-com_Supports_PDAs

"Customers of Alarm.com, a leading provider of wireless, web-interactive security and monitoring system technology, are able to manage and monitor their home and business security systems from their PDAs. By logging into a special PDA-friendly website (www.alarm.com/PDA), Alarm.com users can arm or disarm their systems, view current system status, assign and manage user codes, and even control lights. They can also receive email and text message notifications of power outages, alarms, and more."
    Interesting. I like how this can be useful in the event there is a problem with your wired phone service, which is how I currently handle my alarm remotely.
    I have had an alarm.com system for about 2 months and I loved it! it took me about 2 hours to install the system myself. WORKS GREAT WITH VONAGE!!!!
    Ymeagle

Treo 700p Sprint Favorite apps in order: phone, navigator (tomtomGPS) , NV Backup, Docstogo, Versa, keycaps, minitones, PdaNet, Butler, palmPDF, volcare, AOL im, DA, BOLD MEANS FREE