1.    #1  
    Are there any documentation on how to do backup on the Treo 650? I have once cause a reboot and seems like some, but not all the settings are restored to default. It seems to behave differently from the Tungsten T3. On the Tungsten T3, I was able to use BackupMan and restore everything from a crash.
    Quote Originally Posted by hyiu000
    Are there any documentation on how to do backup on the Treo 650? I have once cause a reboot and seems like some, but not all the settings are restored to default. It seems to behave differently from the Tungsten T3. On the Tungsten T3, I was able to use BackupMan and restore everything from a crash.
    There are several good backup solutions available for you. My favorite is Resco Backup which seems bulletproof. Also I have used BackupBuddy VFS from Blue Nomad as well. Overall, the Resco product seemed to most reliably restore for me. Be sure to NOT use FlyBackUp. It will actually work on the Treo 650 but I do not think that it is supported any longer. A while back I sent them an e-mail and it was never answered. I believe that BackupMan will work well too, but be sure to get the latest version for the Treo.

Regards,

Jim
    Backupman 1.54 or later will work great.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

The BackupPrograms will depend upon what backupsoftware you are using and will come with a user guide explaining how to do it. As for "on SD card" solutions, backupBuddyVFS, Resco backup and MackupMan are the "big 3". Some posts on board of late regarding possible Resco corrruption tho. Suggest searching the forums to review recent experiences.