1.    #1  
    Recently, there have been some requests for a GlimmerMail (Hotmail/MSN) plugin to ChatterEmail. I'd like to find out how strong the interest is, as this could be a large development effort.

Can you reply to this thread if you would would be interested in such a pluggin?

Don't hesitate to contact me at support@sunroomsoft.com with any questions about GlimmerMail.

Thanks,
    Troy
    Yes, plus, I would of course pay an upgrade fee for the increased capability
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Troy,

I would be really interested on this plug in and I'm pretty sure lots of people too. Dealing with too apps for email is of cumbersome. So this plug in would be awesome. I'm willing to pay for this.

Al
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Yes, definatly, I would be willing to pay for this as well, this would be an awesome addition to an already great program out there!
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    I don't use hotmail at all. I doubt it will have that big market value. Gmail is much better.

By the way, I can't find any hotmail in my contacts either, so I guess not so many people use it for formal communication, besides MSN login.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    While I do have a HotMail account, I use it only for mail I don't want polluting my "real" box. I don't go near HotMail with the Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Troy,

Dealing with too apps for email is of cumbersome. So this plug in would be awesome.

La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey