1.    #1  
    which is the sexiest looking headset in your opinion? and how well does the functionality compare to its looks?
    Running an Unlocked Cingular Palm Treo 650 with an AT&T Sim
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vipa1887
    which is the sexiest looking headset in your opinion? and how well does the functionality compare to its looks?
    Check out James' review of the Motorola / Oakley RAZRWIRE combination (still on TC's front page as I type this..).. sunglasses and headset. I don't think it gets much sexier than that, if you can hack the price. Unfortunately, the girl modelling them in the picture is not incuded.

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    Call me crazy but style and functionality combined with simplicity are my pick..

cardo scala 500
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzarascal
    Call me crazy but style and functionality combined with simplicity are my pick..

cardo scala 500
    I will Second that
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by appliancemedic
    I will Second that
    Alright, so you've stated your standards. What headsets meet them?

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    The razorwire looks incredibly dorky. You have stones to wear that in public.

As for pure sexy, the jx10 has a lot of headsets beat, although I believe the H3 Razr headset definately gives it a run for its money.
    I personally think the Sony DR-BT1 are sexy AND very functional. I love it. Only complaint is that it wears a little loose. Looks and functionality, these win.

On the RAZRWire topic, I would buy them (off ebay as the BT only, without the sunglasses) if they would fit on mine. They dont Ive tried it. But I love those. Not sure how they function tho.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vipa1887
    How flashy or sexy is the headset when you are pressing your hand against your ear yelling WHAT, I CAN'T HEAR YOU, or you keep repeating yourself because the other party can not hear you, or you ***** because the call was dropped.
    I want functionality first, looks second.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Her's how I read the bubbles above people's heads

Wearer is thinking: "I bet everyone is checking me out in my new sexy BT headset."

14 people around wearer are thinking: "Look at the dork trekkie over there....wonder when he will pull out his tricorder or say 'live long and prosper' ".

I am usually embarassed when I remember I am wearing one after walking around in store for 10 minutes.....usual tip off being the odd looks I am getting from passersby.
  10.    #10  
    lol i think it looks cool
    Running an Unlocked Cingular Palm Treo 650 with an AT&T Sim
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card