When I first select an email, the 'OK' button is highlighted, but as soon as I scroll down to see what's in the message, nothing is highlighted, and I either have to scroll all the way to the bottom and press 'down' to get back to 'OK', or go back to the top and press 'left' on the 5-way, or inconveniently press the space bar, which turns on the keyboard backlight(which I don't want to do as a user of KBLights Off). My suggestion, is that the 'OK' button stay highlighted, until I either press 'left' or 'right' on the 5-way. Because as it is now, if there's a link in the email to select I'm going to have to press either 'left' or 'right' on the 5-way anyway. It would streamline the experience if I could scroll halfway down, read the message, and then just press the 'center' button on the 5-way to hit 'OK'. This wouldn't hijack any previous navigation functions either. This is all assuming the email has links in it, but even if it doesn't, pressing 'left' and 'right' in an email scrolls up and down, just like the 'up' and 'down' buttons on the 5-way do. What's the sense in that? 'Left' and 'right' should instead take you to 'OK' in that instance.