1.    #1  
    So for about a 20 dollar difference, I dont know if I should get a SanDisk® 1GB Ultra® II SD Memory Card or a SanDisk Standard SD™ Card 1GB. Does Ultra really make that much of a difference? I am using a Treo 650... I want my programs/music/videos and such to open fast, but will 20 dollars really make a difference between the cards? Is it even worth the 20 bucks to get the Ultra card? Please get back to me ASAP. THANK YOU!!!

- JUSTIN
    The transfer rate is faster on the Ultra. Although some people have said once in the Treo, the standard card works fine. I wonder if apps really do open faster on the faster cards, I still think the extra speed is for transfer. Anyone know for sure? I have only used faster cards, so I can't compare to a standard card.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I would go for the Ultra. I'm not sure how much faster apps will load, but I can tell you that I sometimes damn near lose my patience with the standard card I have, and wish I would've gotten an ultra instead.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Definitely Ultra.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Treo has an ancient USB 1.1 and will not benefit from Ultra SD card speeds. However, when you use the card elsewhere, like a camera, in a card reader, etc, the Ultra interface might help.

It all depends on whether $20 is something you can spare for the sake of future applications of the card.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Card speed does matter in the Treo 650 i.e. viewing pictures, and the load time in slide show view.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  7.    #7  
    i think im gonna go with the ultra. thanks for the advice fellas =]