1.    #1  
    I cannot find a log that shows missed, made or received calls on my Treo 650. Can someone tell me how to find these?
    When in the phone application, press the green (call) button and you will see a menu pop up. Select the "Call Log."

Future reference - do a search before posting.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your reply. Actually I did a search "Phone Log", "Missed Calls" and another couple and got nothing.
    Wait...I have a similiar problem. I HAD Call Log when I pressed "CALL" while in the call apps. But, after loading CityID and Take2Phone it was gone! Even after uninstalling both apps...it is still gone. When I press "CALL" the phone screen just reappears. Plus, I did a hard reset....even under absolute default settings...still no Call Log. Any have any explaination?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinH
    Wait...I have a similiar problem. I HAD Call Log when I pressed "CALL" while in the call apps. But, after loading CityID and Take2Phone it was gone! Even after uninstalling both apps...it is still gone. When I press "CALL" the phone screen just reappears. Plus, I did a hard reset....even under absolute default settings...still no Call Log. Any have any explaination?
    check out this thread