Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    I'm having a hard time getting PowerRun to copy to a NEW SD card and work properly when put into a Treo 650. Has anyone else had this problem?

I have hard NO problems copying data and etc, but PowerRun likes to 'hang on' to your old SD Card and asks for it when I type in a program using it...even though it should have been copied when I transferred it over to a computer and then back to a new card again.

ANy suggestions would be helpful.

Snowball
    Hav eyou tried to update shortcuts?
    Quote Originally Posted by snowball
    I'm having a hard time getting PowerRun to copy to a NEW SD card and work properly when put into a Treo 650. Has anyone else had this problem?

I have hard NO problems copying data and etc, but PowerRun likes to 'hang on' to your old SD Card and asks for it when I type in a program using it...even though it should have been copied when I transferred it over to a computer and then back to a new card again.

ANy suggestions would be helpful.

Snowball
    Mostl likely your old & new card have different names.

Try these:

1. Check the names with the built-in 'Card Info, & rename the new card to your old card's name.

or
    2. In Power-Run, 'Menu/Option/Delete Card's Short', then 'Update Shorts'.

Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    No. Not really sure what you're talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowball
    No. Not really sure what you're talking about.
    Sorry if I confused you.

1. Run PowerRun.
    2. Call up Menu. (hit the button above the Message/Mail)
    3. Select 'Delete Card's Shortcut' with you stylus, hit the centre D-pad button.
    4. Repeat 2.
    5. Select 'Update Shortcuts'
    6. Quit PowerRun.

These will delete all the Shortcuts PowerRun created for your old Card, and creates a new sets of Shortcuts for your new Card.