1.    #1  
    i have just installed agendus pro and after that...i went to my main screen and it froze.....i hit the rest button it cycled through and got to the palm powered screen and never left that i guess it was just her time to go
    Hey...

Sorry to hear your Treo may not be fine.

Chuck
  3.    #3  
    i really like palm os , but now i see that my 650 doesnt work anymore and quick though of getting a 700W crossed my mind...but i will just get a new 650 and pray to the palm gods that the 700p comes out around my bday in april
    It doesn't sound like your Treo is dead, just stuck. Did you do a hard reset or just a soft reset?
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeReaction
    It doesn't sound like your Treo is dead, just stuck. Did you do a hard reset or just a soft reset?
    Yeah, a hard reset should bring it back to life. Just remove Agendus Pro from your user folder before you HotSync again.
  6.    #6  
    yea i actullay did a hard rest like doctor frankinstien said "its alive".. no for my next question is since in my hotsync manager i have it set to palm overwrites desktop... so when i got to hot sync will i still have all of my contact info or not.....and thanks to all who stated what to do....
    Quote Originally Posted by geezy
    yea i actullay did a hard rest like doctor frankinstien said "its alive"..
    Does this mean it's working again?
  8.    #8  
    sorry yea it is working i did like 3 sr and finally did the hr and it works just fine..when i hot sync will i have all of my info back on the 650
    no for my next question is since in my hotsync manager i have it set to palm overwrites desktop... so when i got to hot sync will i still have all of my contact info or not.....and thanks to all who stated what to do....
    If your Treo is working again, set the hotsync manager so that desktop overwrites palm atleast the first time so you don't lose your contact info stored on computer. You can change it back afterwards if you like.
  10.    #10  
    it says that option takes place after next hot sync....plus should i set it up to where only my contacs r synced and install the other programs i had on there one at a time...to get rid of some program files that were left behind when i deleted some programs .
    it says that option takes place after next hot sync....plus should i set it up to where only my contacs r synced and install the other programs i had on there one at a time...to get rid of some program files that were left behind when i deleted some programs .
    I would start over with just the PIM info. Follow the information posted by gtwo in another thread:

"1. Rename your backup folder on your PC to backupold (Programs>Palm>userid>backup to backupold) ...Hopefully that's the path that Handspring used, but you get the idea. (The backup folder houses the 3rd party software you have installed in case a back up from a hard reset is necessary -- renaming the folder takes it out of the loop.)

2. Before you proceed, right click the Hotsync Manager icon in the program tray, choose Custom and check the action of your PIM conduits (Calendar, Tasks, Memos, Contacts); if any are set to "Handheld overwrites desktop", change them to either Synchronize or DT overwrites HH - otherwise, you will delete all the PIM data on the desktop.

3. Hot Sync the 650 to your userid.

You should have a clean Treo 650 with only your PIM data brought back from the 600.

Now install your desired 3rd party software fresh onto the 650 -- NOT from a backup! (Also, get the newest version, while you are at it.) When you Hot Sync again, a new backup folder is created, with the freshly installed 3rd party software backed up the way the 650 likes it.)"

I usually just delete the backup folder, but you can just rename it if you want.
  12.    #12  
    thanks it all worked great my treo is back up and running like new...thanks strangereaction for all of ur info wich i found to be very helpful.
    You're welcome. Glad to hear everything is working again.

The only thing left to do now is post here how your Treo is doing fine and you just thought everyone would like to know.