1.    #1  
    I want to start using my Treo as my MP3 when I'm running or biking. I'd prefer to hang it from a lanyard around my neck and I'm looking for a case that supports this. I tried the Crump Winkler Bag 'cause it said "lanyard" in the on-line description but when I got it, there were no openings for headphones. I'm a little gunshy about trying again and I was hoping for suggestions.

Any other lanyard/MP3 users happy with their cases? (It seems like a case that hung the Treo upside down would make the most sense...headphone jack pointing up and lifting it to see the screen puts it rightside up.)

Thanks!

Vince
    I've seen many of the "skins" that have lanyards, but I could never run with my Treo hanging from my neck (I could never run well for 2 other large reasons but that's a different story altogether) - nor would I dare let it dangle from my neck EVER......lol... I baby my Treo though...so good luck! I'd pass out if I dropped mine from that far up.

Bek
    Rebecca!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Nutshells have a metal loop to clip on to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Rebecca!!
    ROBERT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    ROBERT
    Becky! Why must we always discuss your breasticles?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I believe there is a Krusell multiadpt lanyard for their cases.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Maybe one of these?

(not quite a case though.)

How about this:
    http://www.senacases.com/catalog/Blu...p-1616740.html

But I agree. I would never run with my Treo hanging ...
    JavoEdge's JavoSkin has a lanyard loop on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Becky! Why must we always discuss your breasticles?
    The same reason we always discuss your crush on me.

Bek
    The same reason we always discuss your crush on me.

Bek
    Becky, its not about your breasteses! How many times must I say that??

And shall we discuss whose name it is you cry out every night??

I've seen many of the "skins" that have lanyards, but I could never run with my Treo hanging from my neck (I could never run well for 2 other large reasons but that's a different story altogether) - nor would I dare let it dangle from my neck EVER......
    Watch it....you'll poke ya eye out !