1.    #1  
    I recently purchased a Treo 650. I did my initial sync with data from my Tungsten E.

When I launch Photos-Foto, I get the error message
    p
    "This application cannot be launched because it is missing localization informaton."

Also, when I tap the leftmost four-box icon in the camera application (View Pictures, I think), I get the message: This applicaiton is designed to only run on Palm(tm) handhelds.

Any advice on solving these problems please?
  2.    #2  
    I found a solution to my own problem in the palm.com Knowledge Base.

Solution ID 31369 talks about upgrading from a previous device that had the Palm Photos application. Palm Photos may overwrite the Photos application in RAM.

Solutions include a hard reset and reinstall of custom apps

or

Using a file manager like FileZ to remove the files associated with the old Palm Photos application. I tried this method and it fixed the problem immediately.
    I have the very same problem. I downloaded FileZ; what is/are the names of the files I need to delete?

With this, I think my Treo is really mine and does what I want!

Quote Originally Posted by dougtheis View Post
    I found a solution to my own problem in the palm.com Knowledge Base.

Solution ID 31369 talks about upgrading from a previous device that had the Palm Photos application. Palm Photos may overwrite the Photos application in RAM.

Solutions include a hard reset and reinstall of custom apps

or

Using a file manager like FileZ to remove the files associated with the old Palm Photos application. I tried this method and it fixed the problem immediately.