Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Liv
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    ACK!

My best friends lab puppy ate my car charger. Gah.

I came home from a friends house and saw that my wonderful treo car charger has been chewed into several pieces.

I am pretty sure it was her lab puppy and not one of our dogs because it is a clean cut chew off, our dogs are too small to get through it that easily.

Oh well Gives me an excuse to get that charger/car holster thinger.
    Ummm...OK.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Wow, I feel so enriched with this knowledge, thanks for sharing.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    I had a lab once. His name was Buck. Now me and ol' Buck would go ever where together. Sometimes he'd ride in the back of my old F-150, and sometimes he'd ride shotgun with me. Smart dog too. Used to take him a-huntin' with me. POP!, i'd kill me turkey, and sure as ****, ol' Buck would go git it, and bring that ol' tom back to me. Or we'd go out to the fishin hole round yonder. The one up past the Peterson farm, you know the one. Yup, he'd sit in my rowboat right up next to me. Sometimes, on them real hot sumer days, heck, it'd get too hot for ol' Buck in that rowboat, so he'd jump over board and go for a swim. Then he'd try to climb back in the boat, but he could never do it by his self. So I'd have to pull him up into the boat. One time, I fell overboard. And there we were, floating in the water. I looked at Buck, buck looked at me. And I just started laughing, and Buck, he couldn't really laugh, but he was barking up a storm. Yup, thems were some fun times.

Then one day, I woke up, and Buck was gone. I ain't never seen of ol' Buck since. Sometimes I wonder what ever happened to him. And if he is alive and okay today. I just don't know.

But my Treo is doing just fine. Thought you should know.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I woke up this morning to find that my pup had taken my treo off the end table and redesigned the screen with some nice gashes (teeth marks)! He had pulled it out of the flip case (chewed that a little too) and done some pretty significant damage. I guess it's time see how difficult it is to replace an LCD...

Anybody know if the $75 LCD on Ebay is the cheapest one around? It's the best price I've seen, but I was hoping someone might know of better...
    Geez Munk, sounds like your lucky ol' Buck disappeared before you got your Treo.

Think I might start me a business making Treo shaped doggy chews.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgm
    Geez Munk, sounds like your lucky ol' Buck disappeared before you got your Treo.

Think I might start me a business making Treo shaped doggy chews.
    - Albert Einstein
    I have a black lab...great dog....knows better than to go near my Treo!
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    I have a black lab...great dog....knows better than to go near my Treo!
    Buck?!? Rat *******! Give me back Buck!!!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I had a lab once. His name was Buck. Now me and ol' Buck would go ever where together. Sometimes he'd ride in the back of my old F-150, and sometimes he'd ride shotgun with me. Smart dog too. Used to take him a-huntin' with me. POP!, i'd kill me turkey, and sure as ****, ol' Buck would go git it, and bring that ol' tom back to me. Or we'd go out to the fishin hole round yonder. The one up past the Peterson farm, you know the one. Yup, he'd sit in my rowboat right up next to me. Sometimes, on them real hot sumer days, heck, it'd get too hot for ol' Buck in that rowboat, so he'd jump over board and go for a swim. Then he'd try to climb back in the boat, but he could never do it by his self. So I'd have to pull him up into the boat. One time, I fell overboard. And there we were, floating in the water. I looked at Buck, buck looked at me. And I just started laughing, and Buck, he couldn't really laugh, but he was barking up a storm. Yup, thems were some fun times.

Then one day, I woke up, and Buck was gone. I ain't never seen of ol' Buck since. Sometimes I wonder what ever happened to him. And if he is alive and okay today. I just don't know.

But my Treo is doing just fine. Thought you should know.

Yep...it is confirmed...the munk is after 10,000 posts
    i had a terrier. i dont mind another dog man, he would definately like my treo, would be mesmerised by mandala program.
    Treo 650
    Sony UX-50
    Tungsten T5 (other half's)
    Buck?!? Rat *******! Give me back Buck!!!
    Nah, Buck is roadkill, my man, sorry about that.

My pup is much cooler....and I swear he can laugh. He definitely smiles....kinda freaky, actually.
    - Albert Einstein
    I loved that ol' dog.

My dog only eats my homework !
    iPhone on AT&T, Waiting for the Pre
    I loved that ol' dog.
    Hear ya man. Heck I still miss the dog I had 40 years ago, we grew up together, well he grew up.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgm
    Hear ya man. Heck I still miss the dog I had 40 years ago, we grew up together, well he grew up.
    You're a good man, jgm.

I got three dogs. Big dogs. One is a black lab / shepherd cross and she is smart.

From time to time, I come home and somethin's been chewed. The trouble with having more than one dog is you never really know whodunit. No dummies, they've all mastered the sheepish "who me?" innocent look. Damn those big, brown, shiny eyes.
    My dog(Tipper) died recently
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    My dog(Tipper) died recently
    Sorry. It takes time but gradually you will start to miss him in an almost pleasant mellow sort of way, just a lot of good memories. Dogs put themselves wholeheartedly into life and you know they didn't waste a single day of it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast