Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    My dog(Tipper) died recently
    Very sorry to hear that, I've lost a couple of pets in my life time and it's a terrible loss in the family each time. Just remember the good times!

When you've come to terms with your loss, there is always another dog waiting in a shelter for a new loveing home to take them in and spread joy, and apparently eat our treo's and accessories (but we still love'm)
  2. Liv
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Wow, I feel so enriched with this knowledge, thanks for sharing.
    Ummm...OK.

My bad. Thought I was able to write something treo related on this forum, so I did. One of those "I am going to vent because everyone here would understand where I am coming from". Guess not.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgm
    Sorry. It takes time but gradually you will start to miss him in an almost pleasant mellow sort of way, just a lot of good memories. Dogs put themselves wholeheartedly into life and you know they didn't waste a single day of it.
    Thanks. I wish I could put myself wholeheartedly into life by just laying around
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Caf
    Very sorry to hear that, I've lost a couple of pets in my life time and it's a terrible loss in the family each time. Just remember the good times!

When you've come to terms with your loss, there is always another dog waiting in a shelter for a new loveing home to take them in and spread joy, and apparently eat our treo's and accessories (but we still love'm)
    Pets really do become part of the fam after a while, don't they? Tipper would be so happy to see me again after I came back from deployment that she'd start peeing all over the place. It was disgusting, yet endearing at the same time
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Liv
    My bad. Thought I was able to write something treo related on this forum, so I did. One of those "I am going to vent because everyone here would understand where I am coming from". Guess not.
    I'm sorry, next time I'll be more enthusiastic in my response.
    Thanks. I wish I could put myself wholeheartedly into life by just laying around
    I think that is a lot easier to do when you can lick your own privates.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgm
    I think that is a lot easier to do when you can lick your own privates.
    I knew that was the secret of life! Well, I guess I had better keep stretching...
    Quote Originally Posted by Liv
    No worries, just having a little fun with ya. It's ok, really.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Maybe you should've posted this in 'Treo General Chat' or 'Off Topic'? Mods?
    My dog(Tipper) died recently
    That's heartbreaking. I feel for ya. My pup is 5 and still going strong, but i've lost a few over the years....never easy. I'm gonna throw his ball a few extra times today in Tipper's honor.
    Last edited by ExtraOrdinaryJo; 03/12/2006 at 08:30 AM.
    - Albert Einstein
    I knew that was the secret of life! Well, I guess I had better keep stretching...
    Waaayyyy too much info...and this thread is offically derailed.
    - Albert Einstein
    Ron Jeremy is able to...oh never mind.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Ron Jeremy is able to...oh never mind.
    OK, this really begs the question...if you could....WOULD YOU? Really? I mean, you know where it's been....
    - Albert Einstein
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12