Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I am on Verizon and I have been using my old Adelphia account, what should the out going server be so that I can send mail? I have not been able to get it working or find how what the server should be, thanks for any help

Mike
    I doubt you can use Adelphia for outgoing mail; I believe you have to be connected to their network. You can use Verizon's outgoing mail, though.

Marc
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    What is Verizon's outgoing mail server, thats what I was looking for.... I looked around and couldn't find it anywhere

Just wanted to edit my post and say that I found the server settings and wanted to post them for anyone that might need them

smtp.vzwmail.net

You need to enable Auth and for the user name yournumber@vztext.com and your password from the VZ Text website, you have to have registered at that site first, but its free and from VZW...... I will offer any help to anyone that needs it, but I wanted to add this to the post I made in case someone new searched for it.
    Last edited by iramike; 03/12/2006 at 12:32 AM.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.