1.    #1  
    I just got a Boxwave Anti-Glare protector. I had the clear one and the smudges drove me nuts and it also got some scratches on it (3 month use). I love the anti glare look when the screen is off and the handwriting and screen response is the best I've seen but the look of the screen when on is tough to get over. It's so grainy its like little sparkles you have to look through.

Is this the way they all look?

Anybody else experienced this ?

MG
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmgilliam
    I just got a Boxwave Anti-Glare protector. I had the clear one and the smudges drove me nuts and it also got some scratches on it (3 month use). I love the anti glare look when the screen is off and the handwriting and screen response is the best I've seen but the look of the screen when on is tough to get over. It's so grainy its like little sparkles you have to look through.

Is this the way they all look?

Anybody else experienced this ?

MG
    jmgilliam,

The Anti-Glare property will add a slight "grainy" texture to your screen. So you will end up having to sacrifice a crystal clear screen.

ClearTouch Crystal on the other hand will give you that crystal clear screen with the same amount of protection.

You knew it was coming

Cheers,
    Cho
  3.    #3  
    I have the crystal, actually had it on before this one but the smudges got on my nerves...

I like the feel of the anti glare. My clear crystal also showed scratches that were annoying...

MG