1.    #1  
    My boss just purchased a Treo 650 and he wants me to get it working with our FC server. He also wants it to operate as much like the native FC client software as possible. I figure that IMAP is my only option and now I'm checking out the various Palm mail apps with IMAP capabilities.

Versamail is a dud.

SnapperMail is giving me incoming messages in triplicate.

So now I'm on to Chatter Email...

I seem to have it installed correctly but I can seem to see the users MailBox on the server. In the Account Definition window I've tried setting the Complete Server Folder Name to 'MailBox' and 'Inbox' but neither seems to work. Does anyone have any suggestions what I might be messing up here?

Thanks.
    I've never seen a good IMAP implementation on a FirstClass server, frankly; they are all incomplete and buggy in my experience. "Inbox" should work, if anything does. Send me a log and maybe there will be more answers there - instructions in the FAQ at www.chatteremail.com.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonthron
    My boss just purchased a Treo 650 and he wants me to get it working with our FC server. He also wants it to operate as much like the native FC client software as possible. I figure that IMAP is my only option and now I'm checking out the various Palm mail apps with IMAP capabilities.

Versamail is a dud.

SnapperMail is giving me incoming messages in triplicate.

So now I'm on to Chatter Email...

I seem to have it installed correctly but I can seem to see the users MailBox on the server. In the Account Definition window I've tried setting the Complete Server Folder Name to 'MailBox' and 'Inbox' but neither seems to work. Does anyone have any suggestions what I might be messing up here?

Thanks.
    One big vote for chatter....if your server can work with it of course.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    Send me a log and maybe there will be more answers there - instructions in the FAQ at www.chatteremail.com.

Marc
    Hi Marc, I just sent you the log from Console. I was able to send but still no Inbox within Chatter Email.

I'm not sure if my FC server IMAP deficiencies will impact me. I'm no so concerned with the 'push' feature of your product I'm just looking for a reliable solution that will sync the read flags and allow message deletion on the server from the Treo.

Thanks for your assistance.

Chris