Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    I'm not talking about in Chatter; for Chatter they work fine. My problem is I setup the following filter:

Lookin: subject
    For Text Matching: Reuters
    File into folder: News

Then I have emails that I get from www.squeet.com
    They are from "donotreply@squeet.com Subject Reuters: Top News

As I receive messages, they go to my inbox and not to the proper folder.

Once again I'm talking about in the fastmail.fm interface not in chatter.

Thanks for any help
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    anyone?
    I would suggest going to the Fastmail Wiki & looking up sieve examples. Sieve is the more advanced filtering language. I would try to help more if I was @ home. There is also a forum for Fastmail where you can get help. Try a search.
    I set this up a few days ago at Squeet and fastmail and it is working fine. I have the rule in the "Mailing Lists/File Into Folders" section, monitoring for messages from "DoNotReply@squeet.com" filiing into a folder called Squeet. Just a thought, maybe the fastmail test is case sensitive? The messages come in with the capitalization I showed, and I notice you didn't show that in your message. I just copied and pasted it into the rule. I would give this a try.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Figured it out. In case anyone is interested, the subjects from sqeet are actually not what they appear. If you click show full headers it shows the actual header which is a string of letters and numbers. I pasted that into my filter and it works perfectly. I would do what dennisl describes but I wanted separate folders besides just one "squeet".