Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmicride
    you can NEVER leave a treo.after owning palm, the treo was the next best thing. i just want to be rid of the antenna.

also, my network is meteor here in ireland and does not support email function- the single most prime function of the treo... and i still love it!
    Just get a Yahoo (or other webmail) account and do your email through the web!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Your treo is mad at you for switiching to other phones and now it refuses to act right.
  3. jf1
    Cmon man. It's wireless. It's affected by everything from passing aircraft to power lines to dogs peeing on fire hydrants. NEVER expect anything less than mediocre service from your wireless carrier and you shall find yourself blissfully satisfied
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdavid73
    I downloaded ringo pro, i set up my contacts to have a mp3 ringtone... i use my SD card to download the ringtones, for some reason my ringtones won't work w/out the SD card. I have to have the card in for it to work
    I dont see how this is related to the rest of the post...
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12