1.    #1  
    Good Evening,

I had the Palm TX and was pleased with it but decided that having all in one was the way to go. The Palm TX had an expense program built into the Palm Desktop Program so I was able to input expenses on my desktop then sync to my palm. I have not been able to find a program that does this. I'm a Real Estate Agent and I really need to find something that will work with my computer as well.

If you guys and gals have any input it would be much appreciated.
    Search the forum. You can find the prc here.

Then go here for setup info.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Sorry to sound really new but what does PRC stand for?

I greatly appreciate your quick input
    .prc is the extension for Palm apps.

Here are the two expense apps. Save you the trouble of searching for them.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    it does not sync though. this will work on the screen but no transfer to the PC or did someone figure this out and i missed it?
  6.    #6  
    I was reading the link on the first page this sounds extremely complicated to get done. Is there third party software that will allow me to enter the expense info from my desktop and then put it on the treo?
    Quote Originally Posted by GregDallaire
    I was reading the link on the first page this sounds extremely complicated to get done. Is there third party software that will allow me to enter the expense info from my desktop and then put it on the treo?
    It's not that hard. But I'm sure you can find third party software on handango or someplace like that. Otherwise, I guess just make an Excel spreadsheet, and sync with DocsToGo.