1.    #1  
    & if u r in memo/notes u want to cut/copy a selected potion without select-all-will it be possible?

example (i am a palm user)
    and i want to select just the "palm" only it is possible as i try to use the styles to highlite it and it seems to be not working is there a way or need a 3rd party s/w ?

btw anyone got a max resolutions picture taken by treo650 to share?

and i heard the builtin picture viewer for treo650 dont let u zoom in and pan 306 deg when u r in preview mode?
    if not there ithere a freeware for need to buy one?
    >>>>>& if u r in memo/notes u want to cut/copy a selected potion without select-all-will it be possible?

Yes, it has touch screen.

>>>>example (i am a palm user)
    >>>>and i want to select just the "palm" only it is possible as i try to use the styles to highlite it and it seems to be not working is there a way or need a 3rd party s/w ?

Huh? Are you using the buit in memo? All built-in Palm app will let you highlight a portion of the text. Either way TealDoc will let you do it.

>>>>btw anyone got a max resolutions picture taken by treo650 to share?

From the camera? It's 640X480. I advise you to forget about the whole camera as it's quite useless.

>>>>>and i heard the builtin picture viewer for treo650 dont let u zoom in and pan 306 deg when u r in preview mode?

Build in image browser let you see the picture in full resolution, for example if you take a 5mp picture with a digicam. You can see it, retate it and you can pan it. It's just process alot slower than 3rd party apps.

pan!=360 degrees

>>>>>if not there ithere a freeware for need to buy one?

RescoViewer is very good if you want to pay for it.

Were you typing your first post from a number-keypad phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7
    >>>>>btw anyone got a max resolutions picture taken by treo650 to share?

From the camera? It's 640X480. I advise you to forget about the whole camera as it's quite useless.
    I must beg to differ with my esteemed colleague. The camera is quite useful as a snapshot (or even short motion) camera. Will it make you the next Ansel Adams or Robert Mapplethorpe? Nope - and it's not nearly as good as my standalone digital camera. But that camera is home on my desk. The Treo is with me. Snap - another priceless moment for grandma.

The best is the enemy of the good enough.
  4.    #4  
    ehhe kinda using a keypad phone ehehe
    yea i am refering to my in-built memo if i want to highlight a certain potion of my text in memo is possible? how ? i need to tab on he screen first and wait for the cursor to be there and then pull and highlight a certain potion to cut/copy/paste?

btw anyone of u got a 640x480 picture shot from the treo650 i would like to see how bad is it thx.

oh ya whatever7 tat is a cute avatar meow
    to select text on a palm-based pda, simply touch where you want to start selecting and drag your stylus across the text you wish to highlight, no waiting needed. The 'cursor' is at your starting point once you touch the screen.

As to the camera, I don't have a treo yet, but I would assume the treo's camera is similar to the one in my Zire71. It's comparable to a cameraphone, but will definately not replace a real camera. I've read that the software on the 650 is much improved over the older 600, but ultimately the quality is limited by the low 0.3MP resolution.

To understand where I'm coming from, I'm used to shooting with professional SLR's, so I'm a bit biased as far as photos go, but even most normal users will agree that a 640 x 480 camera is poor for anything beyond webpics and icons.
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
    You can highlight text in 2 two ways: with the stylus, exactly as on a regular Palm, or--if you add a third-party application--by holding Shift while using the arrows on the 5-way control.

Regarding the camera: low fidelity, but better than nothing. Because I always have the Treo with me, I have a video clip of my little boy suddenly learning to ride a bike. Better few pixels than zero pixels!

-Jeff DLB
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA
  7.    #7  
    cool thx
    Well, I'm glad you got all your questions answered, but next time do us all a favor and post from a PC as opposed to your numeric keypad phone. I almost had to hire a translator
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?