1.    #1  
    Okay, I had to do a hard reset, because of a looping restart (wahoo).

First thing I did was hotsync, which restored everything (there is a God!), even Versamail and the horrendous settings I've had to use for EAS.

Now, everytime I attempt to access the calendar, it resets the Treo.

Went to Versamail to attempt to wirelessly sync email/calendar. Email syncs fine, but I get this error message - "There was a problem syncing events. CalendarLib-P1CL is an older version. Please upgrade to at least version 1.01."

A) Is that why attempting to access the calendar is resetting the machine (never had this issue before hard reset)?

B) Where do I find that upgrade?

And, be easy on me - I'm not much of a tech geek.
    this started happening to me 2 days ago. I deleted the DateBook and Calendar files using RescoExplorer and Filez, the restored them using backup buddy. this would work for a few hours, then reappeared. I repeated this step for 2 days, but the DateBook kept geTing corrupted. Interestingly enough, after one reset, I lost my Verichat preferences. This caused me to be suspicious of Verichat as the causative agent. Sure enough, I could use the calendar without a problem until I accessed Verichat. After exiting Verichat, I tapped the calendar button and viola....reset.
    Long story short, (too late) I uninstalled and reinstalled VChat in the hopes that this would stop the resets to no avail. I had to hard reset, then restore from my most recent backup without a problem. Calendar is ok and Verichat is still installed. odd lil bug...

"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." ---Lazarus Lang

"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." --Mark Twain
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Here is the real tricky part of this. I was getting the CalendarLib-P1CL error. So... I went to Sprint, borrowed a 700P and have successfully extracted the calendar, address book, and some other handy apps from it. Calendar and Address Book, versions 1.3.1 from 2006. The Address Book even adapts to having a sim card, and both apps have new menu items, "Sync All" and Sync Calendar, or Addressbook as the case may be. I loaded the libraries and the apps on my GSM T650. Well, now when I sync, emails transfers and then the Treo resets! Doh! I feel it is because these files can't run in RAM, but must be installed in the ROM. So... next step is to load up one of my test rom images with the files, along with... da, da, da, new Blazer, and see if it all works! Wish me luck.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by meghempel View Post
    Okay, I had to do a hard reset, because of a looping restart (wahoo).

First thing I did was hotsync, which restored everything (there is a God!), even Versamail and the horrendous settings I've had to use for EAS.

Now, everytime I attempt to access the calendar, it resets the Treo.

Went to Versamail to attempt to wirelessly sync email/calendar. Email syncs fine, but I get this error message - "There was a problem syncing events. CalendarLib-P1CL is an older version. Please upgrade to at least version 1.01."

A) Is that why attempting to access the calendar is resetting the machine (never had this issue before hard reset)?

B) Where do I find that upgrade?

And, be easy on me - I'm not much of a tech geek.
    Have you run db Scan from Pimlico Software - the Datebook 5/6 guy? Ben
    Have you run db Scan ? Yes i have but it cause my treo to reset everytime and I know that my datebook is not right because it will not sync. So is there any other way to fix this ?
    Treo 680 On ATT