1.    #1  
    All,

So, now that the Chatter OWA Beta is back on, I've switched away from the (buggy for my implementation) Versamail option back to (Yeah!) Chatter.

However, I"ve gotten really used to Versamail pulling my calendar data from my Exchange Server. Is it possible to have Versamail setup just to sync the calendar?

(I went through heck in a handbasket getting it to sync through the cable once (somehow deleting all my data at one point, which caused me almost to miss an important meeting i had the weeks mixed up on ))

Anyone know if this is possible?
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    I'm confused by your post; I thought it was some weird WM5 thing until I verified that it's in the Palm OS software forum.

Anyway, Versamail doesn't sync anything except mail. To sync PIM info (calendar, contacts, etc.), you need to use Hotsync, OneBridge, Sprint Biz Con, or something along those lines.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    I've been a long-term user of Chatter, which I use on my hosted Exchange via IMAP.

Versamail synchs my Exchange calendar, but only after synching mail. The mail synch is quick, however, since I have it set for headers only, and one day only.
    Quote Originally Posted by kvcobra
    I'm confused by your post; I thought it was some weird WM5 thing until I verified that it's in the Palm OS software forum.

Anyway, Versamail doesn't sync anything except mail. To sync PIM info (calendar, contacts, etc.), you need to use Hotsync, OneBridge, Sprint Biz Con, or something along those lines.
    Versamail 3.1 DOES sync OWA with the Calendar in MS Exchange, besides the email of course.

Aloha
    Last edited by AlohaDan; 03/11/2006 at 08:06 PM.
    Convergence is so Cool!
    Old: Palm IIIc - VIIx, Sony Clie NX60, Motorola Startac,Clie TH55, Treo 600
    New: Treo 650, wow!
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Why not just have Versamail sync one day of email with headers only? Have autosync set to whatever time variable you prefer. Result will be Chatter pushing email to you, and Versamail syncing Calendar and one day worth of email headers (minimal data).