1.    #1  
    ive had chatter for the whole 30 day trial and loved it.

i didnt want to do too much with it so i just set it up with my websites email which is imap and has my gmail account forwarded to it. everything was runnig perfect, after i purchased and registered chatter i decided to set up another email account from my site and have another gmail account forwarded to it. i also made 4 sub folders for each of my accounts (8 total).

now i am having trouble connecting to the network at times (sprint) and usually atleast 4 of the folders are in wait mode (what does wait mode mean?). is this common?

another issue im having is after deleting a subfolder, if i have to hard reset chatter asks me to restore the deleted folder from my sd card.

any ideas? thanks.
    There is a limit of 7-8 boxes that can be online at any time; any others will "Wait" until there's a "slot" available. My guess is that you have too many trying to be online at the same time...

The second problem is fixed in the beta.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    thanks marc,

the second problem was with the beta, but now its not doing it, i think it was because i upgraded from the last full trial version, i was also getting the 0 days left on trial screen but it stopped as well.

im gonna try to consolidate some folders and ill let you know. thanks for a great program.
  4.    #4  
    seems like 6 mailboxes is the limit for me... as soon as i add a 7th it goes into wait mode. any word on increasing that marc? i dont really need it just curious.
    The limit is mainly OS related.

Marc
  6.    #6  
    Thanks!