1.    #1  
    I am staying at the Peppermill and I need to know where the nearest place to get a hotsync cable is.

Thanks
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    I am staying at the Peppermill and I need to know where the nearest place to get a hotsync cable is.

Thanks
    Although I am not in Reno at the Moment......

I did a Directory Assist search on my trusty Treo for Comp USA in Reno and found a Comp USA at 6407 South Virginia St. Ph # is 775-850-5350 or 5375.

Comp USA sells Palm Accessories. Give them a call and see if they have a hotsync cable.

Chuck
  3.    #3  
    thanks chuck. I already tried radio shack, sprint store, compusa, best buy, & office max. nothing.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Long time no read! Hope you find one.

Cheers, Perry.
    try the place where you got the phone or other phone places
    thanks chuck. I already tried radio shack, sprint store, compusa, best buy, & office max. nothing.
    I am assuming that none of these places could point you to a store that has one either.

Would Palm Sales or tech support 800 nmubers have a list of stores that carry their accessories?

Palm Tech Support 847-262-7256

Palm Customer Service 888-956-7256

Hmmm. . . just noticed the last same 4 digits. . .
    If you just need to sync, how about doing it by Bluetooth? If your PC doesn't have Bluetooth, a dongle should be easy to find.
    Since the phone is carried by many cellular providers, try going inside a Verizon, Cingular or Sprint store.

My experience has been that if I can't find a part or accessory at the brick and mortar store of one carrier, I can go to the store of another and find what I am looking for.

Stalker768
    too bad you can't sync via GPRS.... IR also works!
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    I dont know if there' s fry's electronics in Reno, but check out Fry's. they have all kinds of palm accessories there.
    at least some Staples have'em, was in the same situation in Mobile, AL a year ago, and found one.
    for compusa: LOOK for the T5 hotsync CRADLE.

There is a hotsync USB that is interchangable with the T650