1.    #1  
    Does anyone out there who has the Motorola H700 Bluetooth headset pairing with the Treo 650 plan on keeping it? I barely hear anything positive about how it works with the Treo 650. I'd like to know before I open mine up...

Thanks in advance.
    i heard a lot of good things about it actually..which is why i ordered one 2 days ago..its on its way to my place!..i had a motorola HS810..it was great except it was a little big and i had to keep pairing it cuz it wouldnt stay connected to my treo 650 for some reason..the h700 looks better
    Running an Unlocked Cingular Palm Treo 650 with an AT&T Sim
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

3.    #3  
    I am willing to deal with (from what I hear) the fact that you can't change the volume on the Treo 650 once a call is in progress. I'm also willing to deal with the fact that it won't answer the call by flipping the mic open (which turns the headset on). What I can't deal with is that I can't touch any buttons on my Treo 650 during a call. I must be able to multitask when on the phone...

Can people verify that I cannot check my addressbook or switch to other apps while the H700 is on a call paired to a Treo 650?
    You can multi task while using the h700. The volume is not the best and neither is the range. You have to keep the ear piece on the same side of your body or the static gets unbearable. As long as your within 3 feet, the headset is the best you will get on the market.
    I'm selling it..bought a plantronics discovery 640 yesterday..MUCH better
    Running an Unlocked Cingular Palm Treo 650 with an AT&T Sim
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

I'm taking mine back. I can't even get it to auto-answer. The most important feature in my opinion. I've tried for about four hours to solve the problem, but after reading many, many complaints with the 650/H700 combo, I give up. I'm going back to Plantronics too. Sorry to disappoint the person waiting anxiously for it to arrive. If my experience means anything, you'll be sorry.
  7.    #7  
    Hey tandy773, I'm not as anxious anymore. It's been just under a year from when I was though. I've moved on, sold my H700 to a friend who could take advantage of all the features using his Blackberry.

I thought that the fact that the flip turned the H700 on was more important than the fact that it connected the call. I have a Cardo Scala 500 now, and I don't like the way you need to hold the button down for a couple seconds to turn it on. The flip let me know for sure whether it was on or off. Answering by opening the flip would have been awesome though.

Thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by tandy773 View Post
    I'm taking mine back. I can't even get it to auto-answer. The most important feature in my opinion. I've tried for about four hours to solve the problem, but after reading many, many complaints with the 650/H700 combo, I give up. I'm going back to Plantronics too. Sorry to disappoint the person waiting anxiously for it to arrive. If my experience means anything, you'll be sorry.