1.    #1  
    My Treo has been giving me the same resets throughout the day that everyones has. I did a hard reset yesterday and it seemed to be doing ok, later in the day it did one of its normal resets, but now it won't turn back on. I've hit the soft reset button in the back, taken out and put the battery back in, hit every button on the Treo, but it still won't turn back on. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by mdoyle
    My Treo has been giving me the same resets throughout the day that everyones has.
    Well not really everyone, according to the last survey ehre, about 5% of peeps have had some sort of problem, ever, with their Treo.

I did a hard reset yesterday and it seemed to be doing ok, later in the day it did one of its normal resets, but now it won't turn back on. I've hit the soft reset button in the back, taken out and put the battery back in, hit every button on the Treo, but it still won't turn back on. Any ideas?
    If there's no software on it then it is easily to convince your seller. must be a defective unit. Have it replaced under warranty.
    Treos don't have "normal resets" They only reset when there's a conflict of some kind. Make sure its charged .
    I don't have resets, and the times when my Treo used to refuse to turn on, I could reset it (soft reset) and everything would work again.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Well not really everyone, according to the last survey ehre, about 5% of peeps have had some sort of problem, ever, with their Treo.
    Okay, so I was a little mad earlier today, not everyone, but a few, heh.

Took the phone to VW today, they did a hard reset again, upgraded the firmware I believe, and then it happened again a few hours later. Hopefully i'll get it replaced when I go back later today.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdoyle
    Okay, so I was a little mad earlier today, not everyone, but a few, heh.

Took the phone to VW today, they did a hard reset again, upgraded the firmware I believe, and then it happened again a few hours later. Hopefully i'll get it replaced when I go back later today.
    How did VW upgrade the firmware if it did not turn on? I think you have software conflict problems...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.