1.    #1  
    I seem to have lost the Find function. menu-F would do a global find but recently it's gone from any/every menu. Done a soft reset with no luck.
    Probably something obvious. is there a hidden pref setting or a known conflict?
    Thanks.
    On the 650, it is option + left shift.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    That would be Blue Key, then magnifying glass if you were speaking to me.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. Could have sworn there was an actual menu option as well.
    There should be a menu option. . .

I looked for a while one day myself. No icon, no menu option.

Perry: The "blue" thing doesn't work for me. I'm colorblind so I never use colors. The LED changing colors does nothing for me. :-(
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    There should be a menu option. . .

I looked for a while one day myself. No icon, no menu option.

Perry: The "blue" thing doesn't work for me. I'm colorblind so I never use colors. The LED changing colors does nothing for me. :-(

So:

Top = Go
    Middle = Caution
    Bottom = Stop

Cheers, Perry
    I thought it was:

Top = Go
    Middle = Speed Up
    Bottom = LOOK AND SWERVE
    lol
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650