1.    #1  
    I have all kinds of stuff that I had once tried out in my hotsynch. If I bring up the custom from the tray, there is lexi , dataviz stuff, etc sitting there although I have deleted the stuff from palm and PC. I set these as "do nothing" by default, but is there a way to edit/delete these from my hotsynch list? Must be a simple way but ......????
    Thanks
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkRed][B]

I can't get my Treo 650 Sprint phone to Sync via Bluetooth, I've got the 650 paired w/my iBook can send files back and forth between the devices via Bluetooth. However, every time I try and HotSync via BlueTooth I get an error message that the ports in use by another application. Can anyone tell me what to do.??? When I send files back and forth I never get this message...... and they go through with no problem....

My first and only sync successfully was done w/Sync Cable....... but want to use Bluetooth.

Thanks in advance,
    Sheldon
    Sheldon Nicolas Quincer
    SheldonQuincer@mac.com
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonQuincer
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkRed][B]

I can't get my Treo 650 Sprint phone to Sync via Bluetooth, I've got the 650 paired w/my iBook can send files back and forth between the devices via Bluetooth. However, every time I try and HotSync via BlueTooth I get an error message that the ports in use by another application. Can anyone tell me what to do.??? When I send files back and forth I never get this message...... and they go through with no problem....

My first and only sync successfully was done w/Sync Cable....... but want to use Bluetooth.

Thanks in advance,
    Sheldon
    Wrong thread to post in. Search for Bluetooth Sync
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]
    Thanks thought I was in the right forum
    Sheldon Nicolas Quincer
    SheldonQuincer@mac.com
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonQuincer
    Thanks thought I was in the right forum
    LOL. Right forum, wrong thread. Also you are going to need to add closing tags for the special effects to come out such as a big a** 4. a closing tag is this [/XXXX] x's being replaced
    by the effect such as size, color,
    , and so on and so on. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by NRG; 03/26/2006 at 02:39 PM.