1.    #1  
    Hey,

I've been a T600 user sicne they first came out. A friend GAVE me his T650. It's a little beat up, but in decent condtion. What do I have to do to get it active under my phone number & plan? Any way to have both phones active at the same time?
    All you need to do is call CC or visit the store and do an ESN swap. If you call CC do it on a phone other than the one you are switching from.

The only way to have them both active is to have a plan on each phone if you are on CDMA. CDMA technology doesn't allow multiple phones on the same line of service.

If you are on GSM simply put the SIM in the 650. With GSM you can switch back and forth between phones by tranferring the SIM.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    The only way to have them both active is to have a plan on each phone if you are on CDMA. CDMA technology doesn't allow multiple phones on the same line of service.

If you are on GSM simply put the SIM in the 650. With GSM you can switch back and forth between phones by tranferring the SIM.
    Well, that sux. I'm on Sprint which I think is CDMA.
    Is the 650 you got for CDMA or GSM? If it's GSM, you'll have to switch carriers to use it. You can transfer your current cellular number to a new carrier if you wish.
  5.    #5  
    The 650 is also a Sprint phone. Basically he FOUND it. He called the owner several times and left messages at the guys house and work (both were in the phone). No callback. called into Sprint to report it. They said that he had already made a claim on it and he could just keep it...my guess is that he "lost" it on prupose...this thing is pretty beat...missing screws, the case is very scratched...
    It might also be "blacklisted" or "blocked" since the phone was lost. If this is the case, Sprint may not activate it if it has been reported lost or stolen.
    Avatar is the license plate of my 95 White Ford Bronco

HTC TyTn II<- Current Favorite PDA phone
    CDMA the past;GSM the future