1. Liv
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Hello All!

Is anyone here using a vaja case for their 650?

If so, which one are you using?

I am looking into getting one, but am debating on which one.

I have always been an ivolution fan, I love the protection it offers, I am just curious at so how much bulk it adds.

I also like the classic cases, I am looking at the PA32 because it looks so sophisticated. It looks like it would add the least amount of bulk, but I am just wondering if anyone who is using it is happy with it.

http://www.vajacases.com/images/smar.../treo_650.html

So for all you lucky vaja case users, is it working well for you? do you like it? Besides the price, are there any other fall backs?
    I have been using a PA32 for a year and have had no problems with it. The catch works well. I have a credit card and drivers license in the pocket and bank notes slipped under the treo itself where they are hidden. This allows me to not carry a wallet.
    I had my T65 with the belt clip for close to a year now and I love it.
  4. Liv
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BNickO
    I had my T65 with the belt clip for close to a year now and I love it.
    does the T65 add a lot of bulk to the treo?
    Bulkier than a naked Treo, but you get used to it very fast.
  6. Liv
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    That is cool. I usually get ivolutions for my gadgets, but I think the PA32 case is sexy. Ha.
    Can you put a drivers license in between the treo and the case to eliminate carrying a wallet?
    T65 here.

Love it.
    I've had the Vaja case for my Treo 650 and I had one for my 600 also. It has saved me so many time from dropping in parking lots, etc. I love the case, it's (almost) worth the money.
    I have mine without belt clip. People I work with that got it with the belt clip don't like how far off the belt it hangs. I just put mine in my pocket.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    I have a T66, no belt clip. It does make it bulkier, but the case is great protection for drops. I used to have SENA flip case, which is also great, but offers less protection.
    Ever have issues with the screen hitting anything since the lcd faces out?
    I have a T65 and it provide good protection as long as you don't get something jabbed into the screen. The downside is the bulk, but that's more due to the fact that the Treo isn't small to begin with. I often use my 650 sans Vaja in order to make it more pocketable. I just have to be extra careful then.

The build quality is excellent.