1. Tdc
    Does anyone know how to get items entered on my Treo 650 to show up on my Outlook 2003 on my pc? I have the custom hot sync calendar set to "sychronize" but new events entered on the treo do not show up on my pc. Any ideas? (when I use palm desktop with same custom setting, these same items do show up). I'm only syncing my calendar to this pc and have everything else set to "do nothing".
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Tdc; 03/07/2006 at 12:06 PM.
    How are you changing the sync conduits from Desktop to Outlook? This can be a difficult change, and probably is the problem.

You have to change the conduits by starting the Install CD, and checking for an option to Change Sync Conduits.
  3. Tdc
    thanks - I did use the install cd to change the conduit and I'm guessing that I am not setting something exactly right in the conduit but it "looks" like it is set to sync the device calendar and the Outlook 2003 calendar. I can't figure out what I am missing.
    When you start the CD, it should go to a menu with several items for optional software. One of the options on that menu refers to changing the sync conduits. If that isn't where you changed the sync conduits, then try again. I had a problem with syncing a couple of weeks ago, and it took me several trys to get the conduit changed.