1.    #1  
    Hey!
    I changed my ph# over the phone(land line) with Sprint and now I can't access Vision. I spoke with Advanced Technical support but they gave me the,"someone will call you back in 1-6 hours" run-around after holding for them for 35 minutes. I am getting ERROR:3000 DATA SERVICE IS UNAVAILABLE IN THIS AREA.PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER (0x713E) when I try and access the web. When I try to retrieve mail, it says the same message as before and then I get a pop-up right after that says,UNABLE TO ESTABLISH PPP CONNECTION. Can anyone help?
    Last edited by Hu$tle; 03/07/2006 at 11:42 AM.

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

Alternate Phone- Motorola Razr V3 (silver)
    I had this happen to me yesterday when I exchanged my screwed up Treo for a new one.

All I did was turn off the phone app and restart it- aka hold down the red button until the Sprint logo said "bye" or whatever. Then after the dial pad screen said "Phone is off" I started the phone again using the red button, saw the sprint splash screen, got service, and tried connecting to Vision again, and it worked fine.

Hope that process works for you! I admit I panicked the first time I saw that, but figured maybe restarting the phone app would be worth a try.
    sprint needs to reprovision your phone. Call sprint and ask them to provision your phone.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the quick responses! I'm on hold now tryin to have them re-provision it. The reset didn't work.

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

5.    #5  
    Problem solved. Thanks for the heads up ROME!

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650