1.    #1  
    i can send emails but cant get ne in my inbox
  2.    #2  
    can somebody help me please?
    Make sure that your pop3 info is correct. Re-eneter your user name and password and see if that helps. Also do you have any rules setup that could be interfering?
    There's always next year!
  4.    #4  
    i have bellsouth account that wont receive emails and my versamail account does work........wat should i put in for the ......

incoming mail server and outgoing mail server?
    Did you use the standard bellsouth setup found in versamail? if so your pop and smtp servers should be set at mail.bellsouth.net.
    Can you send emails and just not receive them? If so, go into account setup in versamail and click on next until you see advanced. There should be nothing checked on incomming server and the port should be 110 click next and your port number should be 25 with esmtp checked. But as you are going through the setup make sure that your username and password are correct. your username is everything infront of the @ of your email address and retype your password to make sure you have the right one
  6.    #6  
    thx
    Are you up and going? What was it?
  8.    #8  
    still aint workin.......

If so, go into account setup in versamail and click on next until you see advanced. There should be nothing checked on incomming server and the port should be 110 click next and your port number should be 25 with esmtp checked. But as you are going through the setup make sure that your username and password are correct. your username is everything infront of the @ of your email address and retype your password to make sure you have the right one

did all that
  9.    #9  
    it keeps sayin "time out"
    Has it ever worked?

Sometimes settings get corrupted in the background -- and over typing them in the current account set up screens does not cure the problem:

Write down your settings, delete the VersaMail account that is having the trouble and then re-create it fresh, from scratch. This process cured an issue for me and was suggested by another TC member -- so it has worked for at least two of us.

Cheers, Perry.