1.    #1  
    I think Jerry Seinfield designed this.....it's aproram that does nothing.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...&prodid=119795

Personally think Aprasad had a hand in this.

"This applications does absolutely nothing. It was created to make system Prefs / Button happy on my Treo. The Button allows you to define what application you want to run when you hit special hardware buttons. I wanted none to be assigned here for one of the buttons (used in other app), but the Palm forgot to foreseen that option and I had to choose the applications. So I created Dummy and feed Button prefs with it. And now we're both happy now So whenever you have to configure some app to be invoked on some events, and you don't really want to do so. Unless you got other option, this dummy is for you "
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    could be worth a try,
    I've noticed my systems/pref button feature has been a bit down lately too,
    .....not that there's anything wrong with that.
    I once had to test an issue here at work where a "button stayed depressed". Poor little button.
    Doing nothing sure beats getting my head bashed-in in crash tests !!
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  5.    #5  
    But they using your picture in their advertisements....wasn't some celeb just complaining that Playboy put her pic on the cover .... you shud be getting royalties !
    I stole it from Vince and Larry's Vacation Album.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Hilarious. The Seinfeld comment the same day I posted about the show in the 'off topic' section I LOVE Seinfeld...

I don't need that app however, as my system prefs are still the master of their domain
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Kinda like a lot of windoze functions, does nothing
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    I just downloaded this app to use in conjunction with a feature in BackupMan that allows me to perform an incremental backup when I exit a given application. Since this application loads and then exits without doing anything, it's the perfect candidate! I love the Palm developer community.
  10.    #10  
    Kram:

So now u can use a Voice Prompt and say "Open Dummy" to do a backup ?
    I guess I could, but I just open dummy from my launcher. Initiate makes that easy. Just hit "DM"
  12.    #12  
    Not much of a difference....2 buttons vs. 1 button and a voice command....when driving I like one....if I sitting on plane next to you I like other
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Not much of a difference....2 buttons vs. 1 button and a voice command....when driving I like one....if I sitting on plane next to you I like other
    Oh, you heard what I did to the last guy to take out his cellphone next to me on a plane while we were waiting to take off?
  14.    #14